segunda-feira, 13 de julho de 2009

Hey ma'am

Hey ma'am, open the door
it's just another dose
won't hurt to make me happy
Too late, i know
but not enough, anyway
i just need a little more
then i can go home and rest

Hey ma'am, open the door
it's the last time i ask
don't i deserve to forget?
just gimme another shot
so i can rest in peace
and knock here no more

I wanna stop but they won't let
just sleep and be not remembered
never hold on to a fire again
But they just wanna see blood
and, unfortunately, not my turn
I keep watching with eyes closed
they turning arms into wings

I keep helping with my hands bleeding
they turn bullets into hearts
and there's no regret
in they're eyes

[solo]

So hey ma'am, won't you do that for me?
I'm just a man that wait and see
heads turning and falling so easily
for there's no real honor in being
and nothing more to see around here

Hey ma'am, won't you stop staring from the window?

Um comentário:

  1. não tem uma versão gravada pra eu ter idéia do tempo e da melodia não?

    ResponderExcluir