quinta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2009

My Lost Will

My dear,
I'm writing for what I hope to be the last time,
my last will,
to tell that I'm tired
of fighting for you
with no hope
and no answer.

I know your mighty protector
your father
your god
will kill me when he finds out about what we've been doing
our dirty realationship.

But, no
I don't fear death.
Cause fears
like tears
stream from our eyes
and roll our faces
just to let a salty taste on our mouths
hit the ground with a sound no one's ever gonna hear
and become one with the gray clouds.

But please, don't cry for me
cause even if I didn't chose that destiny
I'm glad to be hurt and see
though I'd be happy if my pain eased yours.

You, my Venus
the only one I really loved
the most sad
uncertain
and beatyfull
in the whole world we made.

And, when the rain starts
get my black funeral's umbrella
and my blue glasses
'cause they're the only part of me that will be left
when I go right
straight to the end of the line
where it all begins.

With love,
Your behated Mie

2 comentários:

  1. Belo, belíssimo... Este foi realmente um belo poema de despedida... Tu melhoraste muito, meu caro, e ainda vai melhorar ainda mais. Tu tem muito mais talento do que este que vos fala... E talvez conseguirá, quem sabe, ser eternisado pelas bocas dos vivos e no olvido distante do esquecimento da alma?

    ResponderExcluir