sexta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2008

The End

"Pride is lost
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh"
LOVELESS - ACT II

"This is the end, my only friend, the end."
The Doors - The End

"I’ve got to, got to, get to some place I’ve not seen
Headless guru in the night show me what you mean!"
Kula Shaker - 303

"I fought in a war and I left my friends behind me
To go looking for the enemy, and it wasn't very long
Before I found out that the sickness there ahead of me
Went beyond the bedsit infamy of the decade gone before"
Belle&Sebastian - I Fought in a War

"my head is pounding I can't stop the pounding
I think it is going to explode
and kill everybody who's in close proximity to the place I call my home"
Kimya Dawson - Underground

"Mr. Blue Eyes you were all right
So why do you have to start another fight?
I don't care I don't mind 'cause you'll do it every night"
Mallu Magalhães - Mr. Blue Eyes


Acho que já deu pra entender, né? =D

2 comentários:

  1. Claro. Estamos em dezembro, então, acabou o ano, né isso?

    :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Simples demais, essa tua interpretação. Hmm... É sua o-ov

    Mas quem sou para julgar?

    ResponderExcluir